Saturday, December 18, 2010

Can't sleep tonight...had an awesome dream tho even tho it woke me up...

Had this dream that I was at some restaurant.  A friend of mine happened to live next door to it, and he was having some kind of massive party.  I went to his house after dinner, and asked him if he needed a DJ.  This was cool because he pretty much kicked his other DJ out of the booth and let me in. 

Good thing I happened to have my laptop with me.  Don't ask why I had it, I just did.  It's a usual occurrence with me to have it.

At any rate, I rocked the house down, and collected several new tracks to play at the same time.

Then I woke up.

What's important here is that everything, every technical detail was accurate.  It's entirely possible for me to do this now.  I have all the software, thousands of tracks to work with, and even my own tunes to run.

Ah, inspiration.

It's a good thing.

David
HMM/TCM

No comments:

Post a Comment