Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Too much promotion and not enough work....

makes Jack a dull boy.

I've been working hard on getting some sites up and running and I am just running out of steam on them.  I have to work some more on the tunes now.

I feel like I could get the websites more functional but I'm just burnt out on them, sooooo.....Watch for new music.  It will, of course, be posted at MySpace, and probably BandCamp, as well as SoundCloud.  Give me a couple of days, I will have something interesting to listen to.

Oh yeah, I mean, most of the stuff I am putting out these days has been free to listen to, but I do need someone to throw me a bone now and again.  It's not like BandCamp is taking all my royalties, unlike iTunes.

Thanks,

Dave
HMM/TCM

post edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment